The employees at Laplink Software are bright, dedicated, hard-working individuals who are passionate about creating industry-leading software. After nearly 30 years of perseverance and innovation, we have become experts in developing connectivity solutions for consumers, small businesses and enterprise-sized organizations. Want to lead the field by designing smart, useful and intuitive software? Join the Laplink team.
How to Apply
To apply for a position, please send your cover letter and resume to Laplink via:
resumes at laplink dot com
ASCII text version or a
Word for Windows attachment only
Laplink Software Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
600 108th Avenue NE.
Bellevue, WA 98004
Current Positions Available at Laplink
Customer Service/Inside Sales
Laplink Software Inc., the market leader in PC migration and remote connectivity solutions, is seeking an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative responsible for generating revenue from sales inquiries, maintaining a strong service focus with all customer inquiries, and assisting the with day-to-day operational activities as needed by the team. The customer service team works together to manage and respond to all inbound customer inquiries via phone, email, web-chat, and web-incident responses, requiring candidates to possess strong verbal and written communication skills in order to be successful. The compensation package for the role includes a base hourly rate (DOE), full benefits (medical, dental, vision), paid vacation, and a generous inside sales commission on all sales orders processed. With solid performance, this individual may quickly see opportunities for growth within the company.
- Qualified candidates will demonstrate a strong problem solving ability and a strong attention for detail in their work. Candidates with 4-year degree and successful inside sales/customer service experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- 4-year degree preferred, not required.
- Demonstrated success in a sales/service focused role.
- Aggressive, revenue-oriented individuals preferred.
- Candidates should be able to work as part of a team, as well work independently to solve problems.
- Successful applicants should demonstrate great attention to detail and a passion for thorough service and sales.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to resumes at laplink dot com and we will confirm a time and date for an initial phone interview. To read more about our company, please visit the About Us page!